Veloxity CRM is the Best CRM for Healthcare
What is CRM for Healthcare Software?
While there are many customer relationship management CRM Systems, very few have out-of-the-box features addressing the specific needs of healthcare businesses such as clinical labs’ requirements for tracking physicians, patients, and client services functions. A proper CRM in Healthcare solution should provide all the following functions:
- Lead Management – Assign to the proper sales rep and track the lead qualification process and all communications with the prospect.
- Opportunity Management – Track your qualified leads through the sales process towards onboarding physicians.
- Forecast Management – Assign Quotas and Track progress with Sales CRM Forecasting with support for recurring forecasts.
- Complete Client Services Function support including:
- Sample Accessioning
- Order Transcription
- Patient Report Generation
- Medical Director Review
- Laboratory Management System (LIMS) Integration
- A Physician Portal for Electronic Ordering and Patient Report delivery
- HIPAA compliance with proper access controls and audit trails.
More advanced CRM Software Tools offer the following features:
- Fully configurable data model so you can track whatever data you want for your business.
- Machine learning adjustment of forecasting data to more accurately predict future revenues.
- Configurable CRM dashboard for tracking sales and marketing data.
- Configurable data views so each role gets a custom view of the data relevant for their role.
- Advanced permissions control on data and features.
- Automation of many tasks such as lead routing, ownership assignment, and business rules enforcement.
What’s critical is not only the features but importantly the ease of use of the system. The ideal Healthcare CRM software enables rapid uptake and ease of use by its users while making them into sales machines that are quickly qualifying and converting your leads into happy customers. This should all be accomplishable at a cost-effective price, so your CRM isn’t creating a financial burden every year that reduces its ROI for your organization.
Out of the box Lab Management Software Integrations
- Seamless Integration means that once samples are accessioned, they are immediately sent to the LIMS for processing.
- Lab protocol results are sent back to Veloxity for assessment and inclusion in Patient Reports.
- Professional Patient Reports are created with Veloxity template builder.
- Deliver your reports directly to the Physician via our Provider Portal.
- Veloxity can also work with other lab management software if you already have one in place.
Compliance is critical for your Protected Healthcare Information
Veloxity is HIPAA compliant, enabling you to have peace of mind.
- Veloxity has a complete audit trail of all before-and-after values in the system.
- Data record and field level access can be configured by role to ensure people can only access the information they need to perform their job.
- All your data is stored in encrypted devices and is encrypted in transit as well.
Hypercharge your Client Services Function
Veloxity understands the needs of clinical diagnostic labs and their client services functions and have built that knowledge into our CRM Health Care solution.
- Rapid processing of incoming test kits to ensure rapid turnaround times leading to satisfied patients and healthcare providers.
- Configurable order transcription rules to automate the evaluation of transcribed orders.
- Easily see all interactions with providers with our industry best interactive timeline view.
- Integrated medical director review and report release built-in.
- Random reviews of transcribed orders to assess the quality of your client services staff.
- Veloxity CRM for Healthcare also includes relevant dashboards showing your top ordering organizations, most popular products, etc.
- Physician portal so providers can onboard themselves via your website and start ordering your tests quickly and easily.